WhatsApp has quickly gained a reputation as one of the most popular messaging services worldwide. It is extensively used for a variety of purposes, including sharing memes, participating in family groups, and even providing online customer support through WhatsApp applications.
You can cheer your partner up if you’re idle and lack something to say but still want to communicate by sharing one of these fantastic games with them right on the messaging app.
10 Best Whatsapp Games For Couples
- Guess The Movie Emoji – You and your significant other will enjoy playing a game of Guess the Movie Emoji via WhatsApp if you both enjoy watching movies. The guidelines are rather basic. The first participant describes a movie in a WhatsApp message to their partner using just emojis. The second player responds by guessing the movie that the emojis are meant to represent. Until you get your desired number of points or someone gives up, you and your partner alternately make each other guess movies.
- City Country River – The timeless family game City-Country-River is appropriate for WhatsApp as a couple’s game and is kid-friendly. Basic guidelines stay unchanged. You must first choose the various categories. The fact that you don’t have to keep to any categories—not even “city,” “country,” or “river”—makes the game suitable for couples as well. It’s a simple game for every couple.
- Storyline – You and your companion can quickly come up with a captivating tale with the game Storyline! If you want to make it simpler for yourself, you can create a list of key important terms that must be in the pregame narrative. Who knows, maybe the two of you may write a best-seller together.
- 21 Questions – The 21 Questions for WhatsApp app is a fantastic way to discover more about your partner. You never know what you’ll learn while playing, whether you and your partner have been dating for a short period or have been together for a while.You can play this game of questions and answers with just one other person asking the questions. You and your partner can also play this game by taking turns asking each other questions.
- Dares – You’ll like dares for WhatsApp if you enjoy playing silly dares with your particular someone. It simply requires a little bit of creativity, especially after upgrading standard dares to nasty couple dares for WhatsApp! This will open up a whole new world of messages for you and your partner.
- Choose A Number – A Truth or Dare version that works well via WhatsApp is called Choose a Number Game. You can pre-assign dares to certain numbers rather than asking each other to choose a truth or a dare and having to make up questions and dares on the fly. You and your companion just need to choose a number and carry out the dare that is associated with it. See if you can keep from laughing while playing by trying to make the challenges humorous as well!
- Trivia – Trivia can be played everywhere, including on your phone, which is a terrific thing! Pick a category that you and your partner are both familiar with, to begin with. Next, ask one another several questions from the selected category. The first player to receive 10 points wins! Each right response is worth one point.
- Kiss, Marry, Kill – Put a fresh spin on this classic and enjoyable school game. The three persons you choose for the Kiss, Marry, Kill game can be anybody from close friends to A-list celebrities. Your partner then chooses which person to kiss, marry, and kill.
- Guess The Riddle – Riddles are entertaining and mentally challenging. This texting game has straightforward guidelines. Ask riddles to your partner. Specify how many tries they have to do it right. Pro tip: Avoid choosing riddles that are too difficult to solve since they take the pleasure out of the game.
- Name Game – One of the most amazing ways to pass the time is by playing this texting game. You decide on a subject with your partners, such as famous people or zoo animals. The first person to speak will use a term from the selected category. After that, the second player speaks a term or name that starts with the word that was spoken by the first player.